Looking for an evening of Oz family fun? Check out these traditional Oz board games, all of which are “new” enough to be readily available:
- Emerald City Opoly and Oz Monopoly
- The Wizard of Oz: The Game (Fundex)
- Wizard of Oz Uno
- Wizard of Oz Game of Life
- Masterpieces Wizard of Oz Matching Game
- The Wizard of Oz Trivia Game 1999 Pressman
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Adventure Game
- The Wizard of Oz: The Yellow Brick Road Game
- The Wizard of Oz Scrabble
- Wizard of Oz Memory Challenge
Yellow Brick Road game (by Cadaco) and the 100th Anniversary Wizard of Oz Family Board Game have been on the market longer, but are popular enough that they aren’t hard to find on the collector’s market. Don’t forget to look for Oz playing cards, too. And Oz chess sets are also available with a heftier price tag.
Can you recommend additional Oz games? Please comment!